Venus Viva is the next generation in skin rejuvenation that uses NanoFractional Radio Frequency™ to effectively treat textural irregularities, acne scarring and wrinkles.
How does it work?
The Viva treatment delivers columns of RF energy into the skin in a manner called “nano-fractional” meaning that the impacts to the skin are so small that there is very little downtime associated with the treatment. A pattern of these impacts are delivered over the skin creating micro-wounds to stimulate the healing process, producing new collagen and renewal of the upper layer of skin.
Over a series of treatments this healing and renewal response works to:
- Reduce the signs of aging
- Decrease visible pore size
- Even out textural irregularities
- Reduce acne scars
- Diminish deep lines and folds
- Smooth necklace lines
- Tighten and firm lax skin
Who is a candidate for Venus Viva?
Viva is safe to be performed on all skin types, regardless of age or color. Unlike most of the laser treatments available today that are limited to specific skin types, Venus Viva is considered a “color blind” machine.
How many treatments are needed?
In general, we recommend a minimum of 3-4 treatments spaced 2-4 weeks apart. Depending on the condition of the skin – the presence of more severe wrinkles or other skin conditions- more than 4 treatments may be needed for best results.
Venus Viva may also be combined with other laser or light technologies to enhance the outcome of your treatment.
- GentleLase (Alexandrite laser) – to best reduce brown blotches and freckles
- IPL (Intense Pulse Light)- target red tones and sun spots
- Vbeam (Pulsed Dye Laser) or GentleYag(long pulsed 1064 laser)- reduce redness and broken capillaries
Call to schedule your consultation today! 704-333-9113