What Is CareCredit?
CareCredit is a health, wellness and personal care credit card that patients and clients can use to finance the care they want and need without delaying appointments or treatment.* Plus, CareCredit can be used again and again for family and pets at over 240,000+ Provider and select retail locations.
The Benefits of Healthcare Financing:
- The CareCredit credit card gives Cardholders*:
- A convenient way to pay for deductibles, unexpected expenses, copays and coinsurance, as well as other costs not covered by insurance
- Promotional financing options with convenient monthly payments
- A payment option to move forward with recommended care today
- A way to fit payments into their monthly budget
How Does The CareCredit Credit Card Work?
- Patients or clients can quickly see if they prequalify and then apply on their smart device or apply in your office or over the phone ***—and get an instant credit decision.
- Once approved, they can immediately use the CareCredit credit card to pay for deductibles, copays and coinsurance, as well as other costs not covered by insurance.
- Cardholders can take advantage of promotional financing on purchases of $200 or more.*
- Your office gets paid within two business days, with no responsibility if the Cardholder delays or defaults.**
- Cardholders can use their CareCredit credit card to pay for repeat visits or treatments without reapplying, so they’re always prepared with a way to pay.*
How to Apply:
CareCredit makes it easy for patients or clients to apply for the CareCredit credit card on their own. The credit decision is instant, so they can pay for care that same day if they are approved. Here are a few contactless application options:
You can apply over the phone Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. at (800) 677-0718.***
Don’t forget! You can use your card right away and again in the future. (Subject to credit approval.)
You can see if you prequalify, then apply on your own by visiting carecredit.com anytime, from anywhere.