At Charlotte Skin & Laser we see numerous acne patients on a daily basis and we know the embarrassment that some feel from it.
Unfortunately, acne is not something for which we have a magic wand (as much as we wish we did) and it can take time for acne to improve. So acne sufferers, quite understandably, wish to cover or hide their blemishes with thick makeup. Makeup, as wonderful as it is, may not always be the best for your skin, especially acne prone skin. Daily use can lead to more clogged pores meaning more acne! Finding a foundation that is good for your skin and doesn’t clog pores but also covers well is not an easy task, but no worries – we have a great one for you that has salicylic acid to help acne, sun block to help protect against sun damage, as well as soothing and healing Vitamin E and aloe….. Meet… Oxygenetix Acne-Fighting Foundation
- 2% Salicylic Acid that is time released for all day effect
- Attracts oxygen to the skin to speed up your skin’s natural healing process
- Vitamin E and Aloe for healing and soothing skin
- SPF 25 physical sun block- Titanium Dioxide
- Works synergistically with other acneic treatments and products
- Transfer (no smudge) and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Great medium to full coverage
- Safe to use on non-acne prone skin types as a gentle exfoliator/brightener
Even if you are not an acne sufferer, makeup is something that stays on the skin all day, so don’t you want it to be good for you? Let us help you find the right foundation for your skin type, because trust us, it’s important!